Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: delsol model

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Broken_Rod's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2002
    Posts
    329
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    well for christmas I got 2 delsol jdm models and I would like to sell one of them would like to know if anyone is interested.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Geo VP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,092
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Which one Robert, there were 8 different ones that were released?

    Red 3, Green 1, Black 1, Blue 3.

    Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

    teamsollogo

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 01, 2004 09:15 PM: Message edited by: Geo VP ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Broken_Rod's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2002
    Posts
    329
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I have the black one by fujimi its a jdm cr-x delsol vxi. also there are more then just eight models now modifiers are coming out with the delsol in a variety of different color and get this they come with stock bumper and you can take them of and put after market body kits on it. I just went to target and bought two different ones the one in lakewood still has a yellow and a light blue one left.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Geo VP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,092
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Robert_B:
    I have the black one by fujimi its a jdm cr-x delsol vxi. also there are more then just eight models now modifiers are coming out with the delsol in a variety of different color and get this they come with stock bumper and you can take them of and put after market body kits on it. I just went to target and bought two different ones the one in lakewood still has a yellow and a light blue one left.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">On the modifiers, there are 4 main ones (1/43 yellow, gray, blue and green) and two twin packs (one 1/64 & one 1/43) now (one blue set and one black set), 8 total as of now. The only ones I don't have is the newly released black twin set. I also have a vogue silver one with a b18c5 motor swap with dual exhausts I did up.

    Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

    teamsollogo

  5. #5
    Inactive Member yokohamatyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27th, 2003
    Posts
    434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You wanna make a trade? My teal modifier 2 pack for your fujimi del sol?

    And what Geo Mean was that there are 8 types of them plastic models types from japan. It doesnt include the modifiers or hot wheels.

    -t-

    Originally posted by Robert_B:
    I have the black one by fujimi its a jdm cr-x delsol vxi. also there are more then just eight models now modifiers are coming out with the delsol in a variety of different color and get this they come with stock bumper and you can take them of and put after market body kits on it. I just went to target and bought two different ones the one in lakewood still has a yellow and a light blue one left.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Broken_Rod's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2002
    Posts
    329
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    sorry ive already got the teal twin pack modifier

  7. #7
    Inactive Member RobertSilcox's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2003
    Posts
    188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If ya got them i'll take one off your hands if ya still have it

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Broken_Rod's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2002
    Posts
    329
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    still have the vxi jdm delsol model that is black that i would like to sell for about the going price or maybe for just an offer just give me an offer and i'll see if it will approve hey robert just to let you know that we meet at krispy's so if you want I can meet you there with it. K thanks

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Bonbon036's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2003
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey i wonder if you guys could get this one for me? its pretty new... i just saw it on cali's site... i want it tho..


    http://www.modifierscars.com/modgall...mod-delux2.htm

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Geo VP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,092
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bonnie, that one not out as of yet as far as I learned from what was posted about it (maybe a month or two before it's out), but they do have a new twin pack with black Sols (the 1/64 and 1/43). It also seem you folks up there get them faster then we do down here. I'll be on the lookout for it and if I can get two of them I'll contact you about it.

    Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

    teamsollogo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •